Kimberbell Events teach embroidery techniques and highlight the features of the machines you sell.
Only Kimberbell Certified Shops can host our exclusive events. Repeat these events for your customers as often as you like.
AT VIRTUAL KIMBERBELL ACADEMY YOU WILL:
- Receive the Kimberbell Event Academy binder and Event Planning Guide, including all the details and checklists for hosting events for your customers.
- Discover simple and subtle techniques for selling products and machines.
- Join Kimberbell from the comfort of your shop! Gather ideas on how to create an engaging and profitable event.
- Network with other shops and bolster both the creative and administrative aspects of your business.
Academy also has business segments including:
- Teaching techniques
- Uniquely proven, low-pressure ways of selling embroidery machines and products
As a Certified Shop, you will be qualified to host Kimberbell one-day, two-day, and four-hour Spark Events. You’ll also learn how to increase your business through effective marketing strategies and teaching techniques! All of our events may be hosted in-person or virtually, giving you the opportunity to expand your reach as never before!
An event with Kimberbell Designs is a fantastic opportunity to introduce new customers to machine embroidery and increase rapport with current embroidery enthusiasts.
We provide exclusive event project bags with everything your customers will need to complete event projects. The only cost to you is the initial purchase of the specific event Instructor Kit for $99. Your Instructor Kit includes a complete Event Project Kit to make the event projects for display in your shop. Plus, PowerPoint presentations for teaching at your event.
You also receive professional marketing materials and promotional support from Kimberbell with digital files for printing posters and invitations, plus photos and graphics for social media, emails, newsletters, website, and more!
2021 Virtual Academy Dates:
Feb 24-25 (FULL)
March 25-26 (FULL)
March 29-30 (FULL)
Price includes all supplies for projects to create store samples, an official Academy Binder, training, swag bag, and so much more!
Bring a Friend: Other attendees from your shop may come for a savings of $50 for each additional registration. Registration includes an invitation link and a package with materials. Additional members of your staff (up to 3) may listen in for free but will not receive the package of materials.