Kimberbell Wine Bags are wonderful gifts this holiday season. Made from rich velvet fabric and topped with an elegant drawstring, each bag has serged, open side seams for easy hooping. After adding your embroidery design, stitch the sides closed with a simple straight stitch!
So, what do you put in a wine bag? Well…wine, of course, or perhaps sparkling cider or other bottled drinks. But there’s so much more you can do with a little creativity!
Repurposing Wine Bags
Here are seven ways to think “outside the bottle” with your Kimberbell Wine Bags this holiday season!
- Pampering: Bath bombs, lotions, bubble bath, socks, moisturizers, makeup, homemade soaps, essential oils, slippers, and candles
- Baking: Rolling pins, spices, whisks, wooden spoons, aprons, and bottles of high-quality vanilla
- Sewing: Jelly roll fabric, charm packs, notions, scissors, Kimberbell Stabilizer, or a variety of Kimberbellishments such as Applique Glitter, Embroidery Felt, Embroidery Leather, Wool Felt Balls, buttons, and more
- Cooking: Spaghetti noodles, pretty jars of Italian sauces, spices, cooking utensils, recipes, and gift certificates for cooking classes or equipment
- Tasting: Olive oil or balsamic vinegar, paired with french bread, baguettes, and cheeses
- Snacking: Cookie canisters, sleeves of crackers, bags of popcorn, chocolate-dipped pretzels, fancy candies, jars of homemade jams and jellies
- Gifting: Ornaments, rolls of gift wrap, ribbons, gift cards, or even a vase with flowers
And those ideas are just the beginning. From neckties to nail polish, the sky’s the limit! You could even use your Kimberbell Wine Bags as Christmas stockings. 🙂
What would you put in a Kimberbell Wine Bag?
Pssst…those who order the Handmade Holiday Bella Box may purchase extra Kimberbell Wine Bags as an add-on HERE or from your favorite quilt shop!**
However you use them, have fun stitching and giving your Kimberbell Wine Bags this holiday season!
**PLEASE NOTE: Add-ons include select fabric kits, embellishments, and blanks only. To make the projects, you MUST have the exclusive embroidery design files and instructions from the Handmade Holiday Bella Box.